Fully Featured Website Hosting!!!
|1980 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD
- Noticeable immediately on the "Cadillac of Cadillacs" was an exclusive new
limousine-style, closed-in back window.
- Center pillars held new
electro-luminiscent opera lamps, just above the beltline.
wheel covers with silver-colored vaned inserts contained the
Cadillac wreath and crest on a dark red background.
- New body trim
included a distinctive wide rocker molding that continued onto
the rear quarter panels.
- The familiar tall chrome rear fender
caps held integral marker lights.
- around the corner from the
- On the hood: a stand-up wreath and crest
- Brougham also had chrome belt moldings.
equipment included a Twilight Sentinel that turned headlamps
on/off, illuminated entry system, six-way power Dual Comfort
front seats, adjustable rear reading lamps, large door pull
handles, and tilt/telescope steering wheel.
- Brougham interiors
had new biscuit sculptured seats with bolsters, with embroidered
Cadillac wreath on front and rear armrests.
- Upholstery was
Heather knit with Raphael inserts, in slate gray, dark blue, dark
green, saddle, light beige, or dark claret.
- Leather seating was
optional in ten shades.
- At mid-year, a Brougham coupe joined the
- Its cabriolet-style roof contained a coach window, plus a
chrome molding across the top.
- Opera lamps shined from each sail
- Brougham d'Elegance emphasized the privacy window
treatment, with the rear quarter panel wrapping around to the
small, limo-like back window.
- Inside and on the sail panel was a
d'Elegance script nameplate.
- Standard pillow-style 50/50 Dual
Comfort seats combined Heather and Raphael knits.
- Leather was
also available at higher cost.
Once again, the big Fleetwoods came in Limousine and Formal Limousine form,
with dual accessory
control panels. Interiors of the basic limo were upholstered in
dark blue Heather cloth. Formal limos carried black leather
upholstery up front. and either black or slate gray in back. All
had two fold-down auxiliary seats. Opera lamps were now on the
rear roof panels, behind the quarter windows. Deeply concave
wheel covers had red inserts and Cadillac's wreath-and-crest.
|Model Number||Style Number||Body Type||Seating||Factory
Price||Shipping Weight||Production Total|
|6C||B47 ||2-door Coupe||6 ||$14,971
||4025 lb ||2,300 |
|6C ||B69 ||4-door Sedan||6 ||$14,927
||4092 lb ||29,659 |
|6D ||F23 ||4-door Sedan||8 ||$22,586
||4629 lb ||1,612 |
|6D ||F33 ||4-door Formal Limousine||7 ||$23,388 ||4718
|6D ||Z90 ||Commercial
Chassis||-||N/A ||N/A ||750 |
PRICE NOTE: Cadillac announced a series of price rises during the
model year. By summer. Brougham sedan cost $15,816 and the Formal limo cost $24,714
|Feature||Base for Brougham & Limo||Option for Brougham only|
|Type||90-degree, overhead valve V-8. Cast iron block and head|
|Displacement||368 cu. in. (6.0 liters)||350 cu. in. (5.7 liters)|
|Bore & stroke||3.80 x 4.06 in.||4.057 x 3.385 in.|
|Brake horsepower||150 @ 3800 rpm||105 @ 3200 rpm|
|Torque||265 lbs.-ft. @ 1600 rpm||205 lbs.-ft. @ 1600 rpm|
|Fuel supply||4-Bbl Carburetor||Fuel injection|
|Wheelbase||121.4 in.||144.5 in.|
|Overall length||221.0 in.||244.1 in.|
|Height||56.7 in.||56.9 in.|
|Front Tread||61.7 in.|
|Rear Tread||60.7 in.|
|Standard Tires||P215/75Rl5 SBR wide WSW||HR78 x 15-D SBR wide
- Transmission: Turbo Hydra-matic transmission standard on all models: column shift.
- Gear ratios for Brougham w/V8-368: (1st) 2.48:1; (2nd) 1.48:1; (3rd) 1.00:1; (Rev) 2.07:1.
- Other models: (1st) 2.74:1; (2nd) 1.57:1; (3rd) 1.00:1; (Rev) 2.07:1.
- Standard final drive ratio: Brghm = 2.28:1; Limo = 3.08:1
- Hypoid drive axle.
- Steering: recirculating ball; power assisted.
- Front suspension: coil springs and link-type stabilizer bar.
- Rear suspension: four-link drive coil springs, electronic level control available (except limo).
- Brakes: front disc, rear drum exc
- Fuel tank: Brougham 20.6 gal.; Limo 25 gal. Optional 25 gal tank on Brougham
- Unleaded fuel only.
- 5.7-liter diesel V-8 engine ($924)
- Heavy-duty cooling system ($59)
- 100-amp alternator ($41-$59).
- Engine block hearer ($22).
- California emission equipment ($83-$250).
- Limited slip differential ($86)
- Heavy-duty suspension on Brougham ($270).
- Electronic level control on Brougham ($169).
- Trailering package ($100-$118).
- Brougham d'Elegance: cloth ($1062); leather ($1525).
- Astroroof ($1058); N/A on limo.
- Cruise control ($147)
- Controlled-cycle wipers on Limo ($43).
- Rear defogger, grid-type ($170)
- Power driver's seat recliner ($130)
- Power passenger seatback recliner on Brougham ($71)
- Tilt/telescope steering wheel ($142)
- Automatic door locks ($129)
- Garage door opener ($125)
- Theft deterrent system ($153)
- Guidematic headlamp control ($72).
- Front light monitor ($35)
- Trumpet horn ($26)
- Electric remote-control left mirror w/thermometer ($97)
- Lighted thermometer on left mirror ($30)
- Lighted vanity mirrors, pair ($112)
- Electronic-tuning seek/scan AM/FM stereo radio with 8-track tape player ($195); w/8-track and CB ($480);
w/cassette ($225); w/CB ($380); w/cassette and CB ($510)
- Electronic-tuning seek/scan AM/FM stereo radio with 8-track player, rear control on Limo ($398)
- Two-tone paint on Brougham ($293)
- Two-tone paint, partial Firemist on Brougham ($394)
- Firemist paint ($201)
- Door edge guards ($16-$24)
- License frame: each ($1 1)
- Leather seating area ($435-$595)
- Carpeted rubber front floor mats ($35-$38); rear ($19)
- Trunk mat ($15)
- Locking wire wheels on Brougham ($755)
- Locking wire wheel covers ($262-$320)
- Puncture-sealing tires ($105)
May 12/00; March 8/03
Fully Featured Website Hosting!!!